Wendy is a registered psychologist in Australia and France, an early adopter of positive psychology and trained executive - life coach, an accredited workshop facilitator of LEGO® Serious Play® for positive psychology coaching, solution focused executive coaching and author of positive psychology coaching. She founded ECLOREV, a coaching consultancy practice based in the Paris region, to create thriving communities and enhance wellbeing.
A dynamic coach and facilitator, Wendy designs and delivers tailored workshops and courses based on the principles and practices of positive psychology coaching to empower and enhance wellbeing various communities. Recipients of her coaching and trainings are:
- ladies in business,
- high school students,
- post graduate students,
- educational institutions,
She uses an array of creative activities to inspire self-reflection, awareness and personal growth in her clients. Her offerings are:
- positive leadership,
- personal strength development,
- coaching psychology,
- resilience and wellbeing (in the workplace and schools),
- strengths co-coaching development,
Wendy also works actively with professionals and is particularly passionate about supporting women in business through coaching and mentoring in personal development, entrepreneurship, and maintaining balance and wellbeing.
Wendy’s publications include:
- Book Chapter: ‘Positive Psychology Coaching for Positive Leadership’ in edited book Positive Psychology Coaching in Practice (2019)
- Editorial: Expatriates in Paris Magazine as the ‘Resident Psychologist’
Alongside her practice, Wendy is an avid photographer, regular volunteer, and curious traveler. Her volunteer experiences have encompassed supporting and coordinating evacuation centres during emergency evacuations with the Red Cross Australia.
More recently, using her photography, IT creative and communication skills to build an on online presence, lead and manage projects to raise funds for those in need. Additionally, she has held various executive positions, such as membership coordinator and president of a Lions Club in France.
Wendy is also a member of:
- International Positive Psychology Association,
- International Coaching Psychology Association,
- European Positive Psychology Association,
- Institute of Coaching,
- European Women’s Network.
Wendy has attained a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology from the University of Wollongong, post graduate diploma in Executive Coaching Psychology from the University of Sydney, a diploma of Management and Leadership, and a diploma of Training and Assessment from TAFE New South Wales.